Blue Ribbon Horse Bedding is a high quality wood pellet product manufactured in the UK by Cliford Jones. Blue Ribbon pellets are 100% natural, made from 100% virgin FSC accredited softwood sourced from fully sustainable forests. The raw material is a by-product from fence post production, where the surplus wood is converted into wood pellets.
Blue Ribbon pellets have a low dust content, are eco-friendly and fully biodegradable. Pellet horse bedding creates less waste, which in turn means you have a smaller muck heap. It makes a lovely comfortable soft bed which is easy to muck out, giving you more time to ride and enjoy your horse. There is NO RECYCLED timber in Blue Ribbon Horse Bedding so you can be fully assured that you are only buying the best for your horse.
Learn more about Blue Ribbon Horse Bedding – see FAQ page.
- Easy to use – simply spread the pellets and then spray with water.
- The pellets will then expand and once dry are ready for your horse to use.
- The pellets provide a firm base which gives good support for your horse.
- They are easy to muck out as the manure can be removed from the surface.
- Pellets are highly absorbent and there is less smell as the ammonia is also absorbed.
- The pellets are compressed before use so that they are easy to store and handle.
Learn more about the benefits of using wood pellets as horse bedding.
Read customer testimonials.
- Prices above include VAT at 20% for standard use.
- For guidance see the VAT Information page.
- Prices includes standard 3 day pallet delivery to most mainland UK postcodes.
- Orders placed before 3 PM Mon-Fri will be delivered between 9am – 5pm on the 3rd working day after your order.
- See example chart for delivery schedules.
- Next working day delivery is available for a surcharge.
- Pallet deliveries require suitable access – please see Pallet Delivery Guidelines.
Please note that pallet deliveries to certain UK post codes (London, the highlands and islands, Ireland, etc) will incur an additional charge; see ‘Blazers Pellets Shipping Information’ page for post codes and charges.
Blue Ribbon Horse Bedding must be kept dry. Always protect and store away from moisture. Wood pellets are not for human or animal consumption.